Mustang Owners Club of Victoria Inc.
Tasmanian Head Coordinator Len Van Rossum
• Tasmanian Deputy Coordinator David Ross
• Tasmanian Financial Coordinator Bev Burgess
• Tasmanian Admin Assistant Denise Fitzpatrick
• Southern Tasmanian Run Coordinator David O’Brien
• Northern Tasmanian Run Coordinator Patrick Wing
• Northwest Tasmanian Run Coordinator Brian Robinson
Andrew and Leanne Donnelly
Adrian and Tracy Pursell
Craig and Kim McGow
The club holds regular runs in all 3 regions of Tasmania monthly (weather permitting in winter) which are family orientated. We also have state-wide runs throughout the year. Mustang Club news is available on a regular basis through the Club’s members only Facebook Site (MOCA Vic/Tas Members page).
The Club caters for all Mustangs from 1964 to present models, stock standard to highly modified. By joining this association, you will become a member of the largest single make car club in Australia, gain a very large extended family and hopefully you and your family will get much more enjoyment out of your Mustang.
If you would like to be part of the Mustang scene in Tasmania and enjoy the company of other enthusiasts, join in the social events, and get in touch to solve your Mustang queries, you are welcome to call the Club Coordinator Len van Rossum on 0429 592 373.