Mustang Owners Club of Victoria Inc.
MOCA Vic Annual Tassie Tour. Wednesday the 10th to Monday the 15th of February 2021
The Tassie 2021 committee have put together a fantastic list of attractions and places for those heading down to stay and tour around the Apple Isle and which promises to be bigger and better than ever.
The basic itinerary is as follows:
• Wednesday 10th February – Depart from Port Melbourne around 7.30 pm, on the Spirit of Tasmania
• Thursday 11th – Drive to mid-east coast to stay at Scamander Beach Resort. Seafood BBQ on lawn (weather permitting)
• Friday 12th – drive from Scamander to the Bay of Fires, then to the N/E corner to Barnbougle Golf Course for lunch. Stay at Launceston Country Club Villas. BBQ dinner at King Pin Hod Rod Clubhouse with MOCT members
• Saturday 13th – day trip to Cradle Mountain. Joint MOCT/MOCV dinner at Launceston Casino.
• Sunday 14th – day trip to N/W corner to Cape Grim, return via the Nut at Stanley, to Devonport for a dinner, prior to boarding. Late 10 pm departure.
• Monday 15th – arrive back at Station Pier around 8 am
Places are filling fast, final payment must be made by 4 January 2021, so contact De or Neil to lock in your spot.
Contact our organisers De on 0409 413 463 or Neil on 0408 371 730 for booking arrangements